OK. Technically, I won it last year, but it arrived yesterday so I'm counting it as the first of my 2016 haul.
The prize was a wonderful box from Latest In Beauty. The luxurious black box was decorated with a pink ribbon and contained:
- A pot of Toni&Guy glamour volume plumping whip
- Two Christmas themed nail files
- A NailsInc gel effect nail varnish in a beautiful aqua colour called Soho Place
- A bottle of Nuxe multi-purpose dry oil for face, body and hair
- A pot of Vita Liberta luxury tan with an application brush
- A small bottle of L'Occitane essential oils shampoo
- A small bottle of L'Occitane essential oils conditioner
- A can of Elnett Satin hairspray
- A tube of Carmex moisture plus ultra hydrating lip balm
- Bourgeois Aqua blush
- An Amphora Aromatics Orange & Clove scented candle
- A packet of reindeer themed tissues
So there's no excuse for me not to be beautiful this month.
One of my new year's resolutions this year is to enter at least ten competitions per week. So hopefully, this will be the first prize of many.