It's been a while since I've updated this blog.
It's been a manic couple of years and blogging has had to take a back seat while I've focused on myself, my family and my new future as a single mum of four.
So I've laid low, licked my wounds, knuckled down and got on with building a new life.
A few things have happened:
- I took the kids for five days in Barcelona on my own!
- I went to my first music festival with the kids!
- We moved - I bought a bed and breakfast, which I'm running and in the process of doing up!
- We went to Namibia for two weeks to stay with one of my best friends and I managed all four on the epic journey, which involved two flights!
- I finally got the tattoo I've been promising myself!
It's not all been plain sailing, but just to write those few achievements makes me realise that I've got this.
The past couple of years have been hard and I've been too raw to blog. But I'm feeling really positive about the future. So I'm getting back in the blogging saddle.
I am so very grateful for my friends and family for seeing me through the last few years and I'm also very thankful for your patience if you've come across what looks like the Marie Celeste of blogs.
Here's to plenty more content coming soon...
For now, here are a couple of pictures of the highlights of the last couple of years.